Happy fourth birthday to my little angel Luke Borusiewicz Born 22.9.06 Died 18.1.09

I miss you little man. You are the best son any man could ever pray for Lukey. I am so proud of you. Your personality, the way you played music so good http://lukesarmy.com/forums/lukes-dad/i-made-department-child-safety-officer-wait-while-i-shot-last-film-luke for a little baby. How kind your soul is Luke. I gave you to God when you were born, and with
God is where you will spend your eternity. I am happy knowing this Lukey, so don't worry about your old man son. I love you more than anyone will ever love you Luke. I love you more than anything in the world Lukey Pookey. I tried to get you baclk, I really did, I am sorry Lukey. I miss you so much. Enjoy your eternal happiness my boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to contact Luke's Army and Find Out About Child Protection Corruption

The Instant Solutions SEO and Website Building Scammers

Study Concludes That Kids Are Better Off In Troubled Homes Than In Foster Care